Fundraiser: Charity Hike for Hosanna House
Purpose: Raise $24,000 for much needed Hosanna House HVAC equipment
Location: The Florida National Scenic Trail (The Florida Trail)
Hiker: Jerry “T-Bone” Ogle
Start Date: October 1, 2015
Approximate End Date: December 31, 2015
Approximate duration: 3 Months
Approximate Distance: 1,200 Miles
Donations: 100% of all donations go to Hosanna House
We sincerely thank you for your kindness and generosity!
Please support T-Bone’s efforts to raise funds for Hosanna House. Any pledge amount is appreciated, even a one-time donation.
ALL proceeds will go directly to Hosanna House for equipment repair and ministry support. We’ll keep everyone up-to-date on his progress through this website and our email list. We will be successful, thanks to supporters like YOU!!
How to Help and More Info
T-Bone’s charity hiking adventure updates:
- Florida Trail Charity Hike Final Update – 12/23/15When I last reported it was Thanksgiving and I spent the day with Claire and daughter Anna and her husband Nathaniel and the girls, and their family in Land O ...Read more
- Florida Trail Charity Hike 12/13/15 UpdateBrief Trail Update: Today I arrived at North end of Lake Okeechobee. Tomorrow I’ll start the 3 day hike around the West side of the Lake. I’m at mile 955 ...Read more
- Florida Trail Charity Hike 11/26/15 UpdateI left Stephen Foster Park after a zero (day of rest), eating and visiting with friends Pete and Bee. Thanks for the resupply and great food! The next leg was ...Read more
- Florida Trail Charity Hike 11-8-15 UpdateOur friends Pete and Bee met us at Shell Island Fish Camp in St Marks with our resupply. They also brought and cooked a fine steak dinner. What a night! ...Read more
- Florida Trail Charity Hike 10-24-15 UpdateThis update is coming from beautiful St. Mark’s. As of today, we’ve hiked 340 miles in 27 days. We’re taking a zero day day off here at Shell Island Fishcamp, ...Read more
- Florida Trail Charity Hike 10-10-15 UpdateHello friends and family. We arrived in Crestview on the 4th after the last 12 mile Road walk on US 90, and met my dear friends Micah and Elyse Berg, ...Read more
- Florida Trail Charity Hike 10-5-15 UpdateThis update is from the Pearl Campsite a few miles South of Crestview and just inside the Eglin Reservation. We (T-bone and Sunny D) drove through a blinding rainstorm on Highway ...Read more
- Florida Trail update – 9-21-15 Pre HikeWhen I hiked the Appalachian Trail (AT) in 2012 I became enamored with the beautiful mountain peaks, tranquil pristine lakes, and majestic scenic views that seemed to go on forever. ...Read more
- Charity Hike for Hosanna House on The Destin LogImage courtesy of Savannah Vasquez and The Destin Log. Read the September 19th article by clicking here.Read more
- Charity Hike for Hosanna House AnnouncementFundraiser: Charity Hike for Hosanna House Location: The Florida National Scenic Trail (The Florida Trail) Hiker: Jerry “T-Bone” Ogle Start Date: October 1, 2015 Approximate End Date: December 31, 2015 Approximate duration: 3 Months Approximate Distance: 1,200 ...Read more